How to Use the Clinician’s Media Use Toolkit
This toolkit contains research, anticipatory guidance, and patient education materials to help you to
- Talk with your patients about the effects of media on their health
- Support your patients in building healthy media habits
- Identify your patients’ problematic media use behaviors
Parts of the Toolkit
- Screening Forms
- Scoring and Interpretation
- Patient Education Materials
- Anticipatory Guidance
- Evidence-based information for clinicians on a variety of topics related to media and health
This toolkit was created with funding from Harvard Pilgrim Health Care.
Page last updated October 31, 2022.